Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My First Post

Hey Guys. So this is my first post...I don't have too much to say, other than it's 2 a.m. and I haven't done anything tonight...at least that's how it feels. I did get a chance to hand out snacks to people in their studios...which was exciting. Also, art market was today, so when I get a chance I will update photos of that.

I think for my first post I will add some pictures of my art from last year and the year before. I don't intend on posting much of my earlier work or anything, mostly just current things. So this will just be a little snack for you!

This was a piece from Sophomore year.


And this one here is from freshman year.And here is a weaving.

Ah, and a piece made entirely out of coffee filters. It's about 13 feet tall.

No comments:

Post a Comment